You can view the repository in github.
You can also view the demo here.
This is a personal project meant for me to learn and understand how React works. I created an ecommerce website that sells indoor houseplants.
- This project taught me how to think in React and use ES6
- Creating an ecommerce website and thinking in React is much more difficult than I thought. There are many types of implementations and ways to provide a single action.
- I experienced the advantages and disadvantages of CSS-in-JS and styled-components. They each have their strengths. However I believe it is impossible to find consistency in CSS-in-JS
- Creating an app in React isn’t as straightforward as coding in HTML. There is a certain way to more effectively and efficiently start and develop an app.
What I can improve
- popups in the same page while feeding information and state across the app
- better state management
- learn effective React thinking
- consistent CSS
- a roadmap of beginning to end development
- back-end development and information storage
Back to Works page